Miriam challenged me...
So, here goes. Ten things I'm grateful for:
3. My wonderful, funny, cute and smart little daughter.
4. My patient, caring and loving husband.
5. The church in general, and Church of Sweden specifically.
6. My co-workers, clergy and laity, that make work so fun.
7. Old friends that stay on. Loyalty and love.
8. New fabulous friends, that mean more and more for each day.
9. Mom. What a woman. And my sisters. And my wonderful (step)dad.
10. Summer: strawberries, sun and spare time.
This challenge then goes to... Karin, Alex and Patrik. And no, you don't have to do it in English!