2008-08-09

to tell the story

I do not know how to tell this in a way that will make people understand. These past few days have been a revelation, a deepening, a refreshment, an experience. I come from DC with a heart full of grace, which is no different than what it was before, and at the same time, makes all the difference. Maybe it is that this heart now knows it's brimming. Maybe this heart is so full, that it is ready to be filled even more by the love of God, and love of God's people. Maybe it's the realization that sisterhood is indeed real and possible. I don't know. All I know is that this is a gift, and that these women who I have met here will be my sisters forever. We might lose touch, some of them I will probably never see again, but here and now, they are my sisters forever.

We breathe the same air.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Glad it was good.and VERY glad you came.

Z sa...

more power to you, Maria

apbs sa...

hoorah!