...from ppb. Enjoy!
1. My uncle once used to dance with us children when he returned from "wishing the co-workers at the paper Merry Christmas" on Christmas Eve.
2. Never in my life have I regretted becoming a priest.
3. When I was five I was the same age as my daughter will be in three weeks.
4. High school is forgotten, repressed deep into my subconscious.
5. I will never forget my friend, and wedding priest, Patrik.
6. Once I met an elk in the forest. It was huuuuuge.
7. There’s this boy I know who is the most amazing dad and husband.
8. Once, at a bar, I smiled too much.
9. By noon, I will be hungry.
10. Last night I cried.
11. If only I had a lot of money.
12. Next time I go to church it'll be less than a day since I was there last.
13. What worries me most are all of the horrible things that could happen to my loved ones.
14. When I turn my head left I see the church garden.
15. When I turn my head right I see co-workers talking and laughing.
16. You know I’m lying if I tell you I don't want a cinnamon roll.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is Bono's long hair.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be lady MacBeth. Not!
19. By this time next year I hope I'm enjoying life immensly.
20. A better name for me would be Käraste. Or Älskade. Or Älskling. I like 'em all!
21. I have a hard time understanding why people just can't buy fair trade coffee.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll... umm... I haven't left!
23. You know I like you if I tell you.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be God. Yes, seriously.
25. Take my advice, never compromise your beliefs.
26. My ideal breakfast is a cinnamon bagel and a cafe latte.
27. A song I love but do not have is none. None I can think of right now, at least.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest coming to my place for dinner!
29. Why won’t people sing more?
30. If you spend a night at my house, you’ll wake up to the kid's morning tv.
31. I’d stop my wedding for... too late! Nothing stopped it *smiles*
32. The world could do without celery.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than spend a night in a submarine.
34. My favorite blondie is my daughter.
35. Paper clips are more useful than keys in substituting missing buttons.
36. If I do anything well it’s liturgy.
37. I can’t help but notice other people's clothing.
38. I usually cry when I can't take it anymore.
39. My advice to my nephew/niece is to educate him/herself. In a field she or he likes, not whatever is useful.
40. And by the way, I should stop blogging now. Right away.