2008-09-16

a meme

...from ppb. Enjoy!

1. My uncle once used to dance with us children when he returned from "wishing the co-workers at the paper Merry Christmas" on Christmas Eve.

2. Never in my life have I regretted becoming a priest.

3. When I was five I was the same age as my daughter will be in three weeks.

4. High school is forgotten, repressed deep into my subconscious.

5. I will never forget my friend, and wedding priest, Patrik.

6. Once I met an elk in the forest. It was huuuuuge.

7. There’s this boy I know who is the most amazing dad and husband.

8. Once, at a bar, I smiled too much.

9. By noon, I will be hungry.

10. Last night I cried.

11. If only I had a lot of money.

12. Next time I go to church it'll be less than a day since I was there last.

13. What worries me most are all of the horrible things that could happen to my loved ones.

14. When I turn my head left I see the church garden.

15. When I turn my head right I see co-workers talking and laughing.

16. You know I’m lying if I tell you I don't want a cinnamon roll.

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is Bono's long hair.

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be lady MacBeth. Not!

19. By this time next year I hope I'm enjoying life immensly.

20. A better name for me would be Käraste. Or Älskade. Or Älskling. I like 'em all!

21. I have a hard time understanding why people just can't buy fair trade coffee.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll... umm... I haven't left!

23. You know I like you if I tell you.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be God. Yes, seriously.

25. Take my advice, never compromise your beliefs.

26. My ideal breakfast is a cinnamon bagel and a cafe latte.

27. A song I love but do not have is none. None I can think of right now, at least.

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest coming to my place for dinner!

29. Why won’t people sing more?

30. If you spend a night at my house, you’ll wake up to the kid's morning tv.

31. I’d stop my wedding for... too late! Nothing stopped it *smiles*

32. The world could do without celery.

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than spend a night in a submarine.

34. My favorite blondie is my daughter.

35. Paper clips are more useful than keys in substituting missing buttons.

36. If I do anything well it’s liturgy.

37. I can’t help but notice other people's clothing.

38. I usually cry when I can't take it anymore.

39. My advice to my nephew/niece is to educate him/herself. In a field she or he likes, not whatever is useful.

40. And by the way, I should stop blogging now. Right away.

Inga kommentarer: